Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising)
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about Cookies
Our Own Cookies
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Social Media Cookies
You can easily ‘like’ or share our content on Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social media websites that we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by: Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Pinterest.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous User Statistics
Hey Its Luka uses: Google Analytics
Advertising Cookies & Affiliate Advertising
Hey Its Luka uses a small number of methods to monetize this website. (Read more in my Affiliate Disclosure.)
In order to track advertising, a number of external parties will set a cookie so they can reward me for a click or sale.
You can learn more about online advertising at http://www.youronlinechoices.com .
I use the following advertising/affiliate networks (not always at the same time – but here’s a general overview of the services I use!)
- Amazon Associates
- Google Adsense
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
If you have any questions, please at email@example.com